Pages

Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Lilies and Hemerocallises



This rainy weather is already so frustrating! Yes, I know, in some parts of the world this is the normal weather but I do not live in Ireland or somewhere. Normally, it should be sunny and warm. But we have flood and 15°C.
My heart is aching me when I see the plants laying on the ground all around the garden. No stalking helps such unusual conditions.
Down there are the latest pictures of lilies and hemerocallises... They managed to survive these extremely high levels of water of the past week.







Lilium, asiatic hybrid

Lilium 'Purple Sensation'
Hemerocallis ' Neyrone Rose'

Lilium, asiatic hybrid

Hemerocallis 'El Desperado'


Lilium sp.; petals are damaged by the Lily Beetle (Lilioceris lilii)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!