Pages

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Garden shed


After a few weeks of work, my garden shed is done! Now I am eager to see it in some more cheerful environment. I guess I have to be patient and wait for Spring to come. Long winter evenings would be the best time to make planting plan for the shed area. That is the last corner in my garden that hasn't been properly planted yet. Some of the plants need to be moved to another place, the other will be left as they are now.
Anyway, I can still do digging and pavements before the ground became too wet and frozen. According to the weather forecast it will be warm and dry until Sunday. By the way, the air temperature should reach 17°C! I really do not know what have we done to our climate.
I gave the second layer of wood protection to the house yesterday and painted also the interior. It is too very nicely done. Luckily, I have a carpenter with an artistic mind. He will now make the shelves inside.

The interior


The window awaiting some flower pot...


 

10 comments:

  1. I love your shed and so so much brightness in spring. The color is great and I like your carpenter's taste in design and color. Make sure to pot your paving, I am seeing maybe reclaimed materials here or some rustic stonework. Lots of fun ideas and creativity coming I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have some old brick that I used for paths and other pavings and I will too use it for this paving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! i can imagine it surrounded with flowers and blooming shrubs. The window is really cute, and the chair adds the perfect touch. I am still waiting on my own garden shed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! The shed looks great. jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shed is adorable. LOVE everything about it. Can't wait to see it in Spring. And I know I've told you this before, but I can't resist telling you again... your animated profile character makes me smile everytime I see her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! I have done lots of digging around it today. It is unbelievably 20°C and it will be so by the end ot he week. Plenty of time to prepare the ground for spring planting.
    Meredehuit, that is exactly how I see myself. Though, I cut a bit of my wild hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shed is fabulous!!! I wish I had one in my garden! It will look beautiful surrounded by flowers. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prekrasna kućica! Boja je odlična. Ja sam htjela svoju farbati u neku boju (osim smeđe) ali su me nagovorili da ipak obojim u orah-smeđu... Baš fantastično izgleda sa smeđim rubovima oko prozora.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vrtlarice,tako mi je drago da si ponovo tu... već sam se zabrinula! Drugi put slušaj sebe, kad radiš nešto sebi i nedaj se nagovoriti. Malo se šalim, ali tako je. Ja sam baš bježala od standarne smeđe. Super se uklapa u zelenilo vrta. Prozori su tikovina ton.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shed looks great! I love the color it fits perfectly

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!