Pages

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Changing the Scenery


The winter day is not so far away and the vase at the entrance of my house got a new winter look. I changed  gourds and apples for the pine cones, rose hips, Birch branches and small logs collected in nature. I love the pine cones of Pinus strobus - long and covered with resin. Sticky, but smell divinely! And, the tips of the scales are already lovely decorated white!


Instead of yellow chrysanthemum, there is a round box bush in the middle. Ivy, cypress branches, euonymus and cotoneaster red berries are from my garden.


To add a festive look, I sprayed a few spots of gold spray over it and attached gold bows on the box shrub. Still no snow here. The white snow caps would add real winter touch.

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful. That's very clever of you.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!