Pages

Monday, 7 February 2011

My Birds

Standing still on the other side of the window, I managed to take some photos of my birds...

Blue tit (Parus caeruleus)

Great tit (Parus major)

This one reminds on great tit, but it isn't. I haven't noticed it before. It could be coal tit (Parus ater).

Euroasian nuthatch (Sitta europaea)

And, look at these beautiful swans at the lake! Swan is not Croatian native species but for a past few years they use to come to northern parts of Croatia, to my town as well.

3 comments:

  1. Prekrasne fotografije!
    Lijep pozdrav s mora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swan picture is beautiful. Ever so seldom do we see swans migrating through Colorado USA. Sometimes, though rare, they travel with the Canada geese. cheers. ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your nuthatch. That is a really pretty bird.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!