Pages

Thursday, 15 December 2011

Adorable Blog Reward


It has been some time since the blogger Nelly got me this award and asked to answer a few questions. Thank you, Nelly. She takes beautiful photographs and writes about her life style.

And, here there are the answers to the questions:

1. Where do you get inspiration from when naming the posts on your blog?
I must admit, I find it sometimes rather difficult to give a title to my post. Usually, it holds to the theme of the post. 

2. Describe yourself in four words.
Stubborn, full of energy, creative and outgoing.

3. Your famous saying?
It's not over until it's over.

There is lots of adorable blogs but, am I forwarding this award to Mark  and Alistair. Fellows, if you like, you can do the same as I did, answer the questions and forward them to your favorite blog. Thanks.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!