Pages

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Popcorn balls


As I love vintage Christmas, I made these Christmas tree ornaments with a vintage look. It is really cheap and (also important to me) Earth friendly ornament made of popcorns. I used old plastic ball ornaments and decorated them with a round picture and popcorns. I also added some shiny pearls for a festive look. The pictures can be find on Internet under the search 'Victorian Christmas' or 'vintage Christmas' or you can use the motives from the paper napkins. When you collect all of these, the only thing you need is patience!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, very original and cute!:)
    Have a great evening!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea. After Christmas you can eat the decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These popcorn balls are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imaš predivne ideje,ovo mi je posebno divno sa kokicama u vintage stilu..prekrasno..veliki pozdrav:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too like vintage ornaments and you beautifully recreated these. Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!