Pages

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Christmas Fair

some of my items

My dear friends, if I had only known how good it would be taking part in the Christmas fair, I would have done it before! The sale goes beyond all my expectations and I have already sold one third of my items! Really, there was a crowd around my place all the time. 
This year we have 26 different stands, which is more then the last year, and that is really wonderful for our small town. We have a wonderful location - our new modern market place which is, obviously, too small for such an event!
Because of the so many exhibitors and sellers, we were given only one square meter of place, so we could not make a better display of our stands. Never mind.

my stand

my stand

My friend Marina, who stands next to me and has also beautiful things. We have really good time chatting, selling things and enjoying hot apple cider with cinnamon! 

Marina's stand

Marina's stand

Well, the picture is worth a thousand words so, enjoy the pictures...

The Children's Home

Elementary School - Poljana


No one will be hungry...



Biscuits and cookies

Things made of bee wax.


PS. I am certainly going to take part in this event next year too. I have sold all my items, earned about half of Croatian average wage and had still five orders after the fair! I am already thinking about Easter fair...

13 comments:

  1. Woow... koliko prekrasnih štandova i maštovitih radova! Tvoj mi je stvarno najljepši, sve pohvale draga!

    kiss i ugodan vikend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala na Stingu, uvijek ga rado slušam na tvom blogu:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely stand you have! Very festive feel from all beatuful things on displays, yours and other people! And this stand with baking! I wish I could try them all!
    P.S. Pleased to see some decoupaged items as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meni je ovdje sve prelijepo,tako bi rado skoknula do Lipika :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ajoj Vesna koja divota,koliko svega lijepoga,stvarno sam oduševljena,vraćam se nekoliko puta sve pregledati,stvarno i ti si posebno dala truda izraditi i sve ovako prezentirati..barem da smo bliže rado bih došla..želim ti puno uspjeha na sajmu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have a lot of "crafty" people in your town! Some lovely things on display there. What are the food items made with pastry?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am quite happy that I found this blog. Nice Christmas decoration, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all! The second day was not so good as the first one but, two more to go and it is weekend, I hope to sell a few more things.

    Nely, hvala, prezadovoljna sam.

    Zondra, hvala ti. Čim malo odahnem skoknem i do tebe!

    Mark, pastry are mini pizzas, not classic style but rolled and cut into slices so, the topping actually became stuffing. You only have to pour some ketchup over each slice (slice are about 6 cm in diameter) The second one are small breads with 'čvarci'. What is that see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%8Cvarci

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kallpso - I am transported. This blog post turned into a cheap way to go on holiday to E europe.. Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Catharine, it was wonderful taking a part into this event. We all had such a fun so, we are going to organize similar event for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done, looks like you did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like a lot of fun for vendors and shoppers both. I really like your wreaths!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My mother in law did craft shows for over 20 years. She is in a nursing home now with dementia and hasn't go a clue about what she used to do. Your fair looks wonderful and brings back those memories. Sounds like you will be doing more. Such wonderful items can be found and you have to admire the crafters for their talent and the time that they spend creating their art.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!