Pages

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Hello Again!

Elf's boot

Hello again! It's been some time since I have posted my last post. My computer needed some serious service. I missed your blogs and Blotanical crew. But, I got it back now and will be active again - I hope. Namely, the Christmas fair starts tomorrow so, the next four days there will be little time to write. Anyway, I will be rather busy selling things I made and photographing this Advent time in my town. You will see it all too, I promise. I see I got some more followers while I have been away. Thanks! 


3 comments:

  1. Glad your computer is back in service again. You don't realises how much you depend on those things until they are not there!
    Hope the Christmas goods sell well. I look forward to seeing the photos of your town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the Christmas fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are still here. Good luck. Looking forward to your photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!