Pages

Saturday, 17 December 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow,Let it Snow...

Red twigs of Cornus alba 'Sibirica' are covered with snow.

Whoa! It 's been snowing! The garden is cowered with snow, but it won't last, I am afraid. The ground is not cold enough to hold it and the snow is very wet. No wonder, days before today we had Spring temperatures. This cold front came over night and turned the rain into snow. Anyway, I am overwhelmed with joy -  white winters became rarity and I really miss it. Would it be the white Christmas? I hope so.

The park early in the morning; yes it was sunny for a while!

In the garden...

Bird feeders are covered with snow too.



3 comments:

  1. Woow,pa kod tebe je snježna idila,prekrasne slike,kod nas je snijeg bio kratkotrajna pojava jutros,ali ipak bilo je lijepo vidjeti koju pahulju..ugodan ti vikend želim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fotke! Baš krasna snježna idila!
    Lijep pozdrav!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm dreamin' of a white Christmas, just the way they always used to be..."???

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!