Pages

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Crazy Nature

I made these photographs last Sunday morning when all of the sudden the snow started to fall carried by the strong wind. It was a proper blizzard with snowflakes stick together so they looked like a pieces of cloth! This winter magic lasted only for a few hours. By noon, the sky was already clear, the sun pretty warm and snow remained only on my photographs.

'Corpus delicti' - the neighbouring cats just love my garden!

Carex sp.

kale

Sedum

Pennisetum

snow melting on red dogwood branches


8 comments:

  1. When snow is on the ground it's amazing how many tracks can be found.

    I wonder whether cat's paw marks are like fingerprints so you could identify the culprit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Lucky you I love the snow but we only get grey skies and damp winters:~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prelijepe fotkice..ova mi je posebna macine šapice kako su vješto ostavile traga po tvom vrtu...veliki pozdrav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. I am glad that it's not just me that like Dogwood so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like snow melting on dogwood. Not only is it a pretty picture, but also a bit poetic. Snow has the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. prekrasne fotografije si snimila!

    Macine šape i taj cijeli doživljaj tvog vrta koji je pokriven snijegom je divan!

    Pusa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats love my garden as well. I used to shoo them away if I saw them, but now I welcome their honed hunting abilities to capture mice and voles. Your images of winter are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great photodiary of the cold. What is the music?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!