Pages

Friday, 20 April 2012

Garden Tour


Finally, I see some changes in my garden. Plants recover from frost that damaged their delicate first shoots. This Bindweed above finds its way through the railway sleeper decking and binds around the stool leg. I was sorry to remove it.
Dwarf tulips and daffodils as well as cushion plants in the rock garden are now in full bloom.

Small tulip 'Bright Gem' with blackish foliage of Ophiogopon planiscapus 'Nigrescens'

I estimate, vegetation is about two weeks behind this year in compare to the last one. Hopefully the frost will be no more. The red currant bushes are full of flowers.

red currant

As for the other bloomers, there are mostly violet/pink flowers contrasting the yellow ones.







5 comments:

  1. I love it when the fern fronds start to emerge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at all those currants! I wish they would grow in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divno ti je sve Vesna,sve se razbujava jako brzo:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your currants are gorgeous! Also loved your collage of lovely plants. Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!