Pages

Sunday, 20 May 2012

The Second Flower Show in My Town


Here it is, the second flower and garden show in my town. It was two times postponed because of cold and rainy weather and today finally, the sun shines! I made a choice of the photographs taken this morning. Naturally, there was lots of seasonal and perennial flowers, shrubs and trees. I focused on decorating ideas with flowers. Here, there they are...

a horse made of straw.

cute birdhouses


a 110 years old piece of furniture










3 comments:

  1. I'd love to have one of those bird-houses! Individual ones like that are so much better than mass-produced ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mark, glad to see you back here, I mean, commenting my posts.
      I agree with you about these birdhouses. They are all hand made. Some of them are small replicas of traditional village houses.

      Delete
  2. vesna, it's very pretty flower show! I loved the lots of flowers an d the old furniture with dishes1

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!