Pages

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Hemerocallis Catalogue


I keep my garden diary for over the twenty years. It is really fun reading through my note/scrap books and see how my garden grew and changed over the years. I also have hundreds of photographs that keep the visual record of my garden. Today, finally, I made the day lily catalogue from the pictures I have taken so far.  I have catalogued 24 cultivars and I know there are not all of day lilies I have in it! 


I have a few plants planted last Autumn and this Spring as well so, they are yet to bloom. And, I am not sure I have pictures of all previously planted day lilies. I guess, I have to check out the shipping lists and list them all on one single sheet! I mean, that is the only way to keep track of how many cultivars I have. And yes, I will buy some new ones in Autumn again! Cannot help myself - they are so pretty!

'Stella d'Oro' (not catalogued!) first blooms. 

'Shola'



3 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed to hear that you have kept records for 20 years! I wonder if I will still be blogging 20 years from now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be surprised how quick the time pass, Mark. Good question! Still blogging 20 years from now? I hope so! You know that gardeners have a long life...

      Delete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!