Pages

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Chilli


For the past few days I have been working in the vegetable garden. I did some digging up, weeding and clearing the beds. Young seedlings of the winter lettuce and spinach are already out. I had to protect them from birds with nylon mash. 


I love my chilly peppers! I am a great fun of hot dishes and always have some chilly peppers in my garden. I don't really know what cultivars they are cause I got young plants from a fried of mine. She is not so keen of knowing the names. They are so lovely. Besides the traditional red ones I have strange, very dark (almost black!) chillies.



PS. For years I buy my seeds from Thomson and Morgan. Some weeks ago I wrote a review on one of their products and won £50 Thompson & Morgan eVoucher.  Isn't it wonderful?



4 comments:

  1. It's interesting to hear that you buy from T&M. Do you have any local seed suppliers in Croatia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no on-line seed shop in Croatia so, I buy mostly from T&M. Much wider choice than in any seed shop here. Their customer service is excellent.

      Delete
  2. Your chilli very cute look like berry.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!