Pages

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Hellebore


The reason why I haven't posted anything on my blog for quite some time is my camera. Namely, the battery is dying... When I try to take the shot the camera closes! I certainly must buy the new battery. I took these shots with the mobile, but I don't like the quality of the pictures...


Anyway, these Hellebore flowers are so beautiful  to miss them so, I took some pictures with my mobile. Somehow, the pictures look like paintings, don't you think so?


It is snowing today again. Nothing spectacular, just a few centimeters of snow. I did not sew anything in the house. Though the days are longer, there is still little light for the seedlings. They tend to be etiolated, that is too long and fragile. I am eager to start the new gardening season but I will wait for a week or two before any gardening work. The seed is sorted out and waits to be sown.
Meantime, I am drawing the new planting plans and list the tasks for the following gardening season.

6 comments:

  1. I'm seeing hellebores in lots of local gardens and they look lovely. I've none in my garden. P.S. Hope you get your camera sorted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use camera on daily basis so you can only imagine how much I miss it!

      Delete
  2. I haven't got any hellebores yet, but I'm going to buy some :) they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be sorry. They are among the first flowers in the garden.

      Delete
  3. You're right - those photos do look like paintings, but they are actually very attractive too.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!