Pages

Sunday, 5 May 2013

The Third Flower Show in My Town

Well, the flower show was terrific in spite of the rain that started to fall round noon. I sold almost all of my items and closed my shop at four o'clock in the afternoon. I too wanted to take a proper look around and buy some plants.


I won't share any pictures of the flower diversity displayed on the numerous stands because pretty much we have seen them all. I want to show you some interesting features used as decoration on greens around the flower show. Anything may be a planter, even this old car above. Or, this old bedroom furniture...


...kitchen table...


...recycled light bulbs...


This 'potty' family made everyone smile...


'Old ruined house'


A horse of straw and...


...the real one. Lots of fun for the children.








8 comments:

  1. So you picked up some good ideas to use in your own garden then..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, none of these would fit to my style of garden... but one can always get some inspiration seeing them.

      Delete
  2. I quite like the flowers trailing from the drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see a lot of would have been junks being repurposed into something useful, like a planter. I like the car and the old window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recycling was the general idea...

      Delete
  4. What fantastic photos, such creative displays. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the great ideas where you can keep your flowers :) In my opinion - the car in the first photo is the best!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!