Pages

Saturday, 25 January 2014

Snow


It was snowing yesterday! The trees and shrubs looked beautiful all dressed up in white. I tried to take a night photograph of my front garden and this is how it came up. In order to take a good night photograph it is necessary to have a tripod and a cable release, both of which I don't have. Shaky camera gives blurred photographs but I simply put my camera on the window sill and slowly pressed the button. I was surprised with the effect of the background street light which gave the photograph this bright orange glow.


2 comments:

  1. Well, the effect in your photo may have been unintentional, but it's attractive nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you can shorten your links with AdFly and get dollars from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!