Pages

Saturday, 21 June 2014

Thunbergia alata, Black-eyed Susan

Black-eyed Susan (I just love the English common names!) is a new plant in my garden. I bought it at the flower show some month ago and planted into a pot because all the trellis were already busy with some climber. It is growing surprisingly well. Maybe I should make new trellis and replant it underneath. This plant may reach 2.5 m in height.


The flowers in the middle of the garden: Delphinium, rose, polygonum, hostas, hemerocallises, heuchera. Some have finished flowering the other are flowering just now.


The lemon tree has so many flowers but I don't think I will have as much fruits. Some of them are already fallen off. The tree keeps as much fruits as it can bare.


'The rose 'Felicite Perpetue' slowly finishing the show. It need some pruning his year. I have an idea of making some additional support because it is so vigorous.


1 comment:

  1. Does you lemon tree have lemons? I have a small plant on the windowsill in the house and wonder whether I will every have fruit on it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!