Pages

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Aronia


My Aronia bush is still in the pot where I planted it last year. I still haven't found a place for it in the garden. Sounds ridiculous because my garden is pretty spacious. But, the garden is already planted according to some plan of mine and wherever I put it it looks out of place.
This year, every branch carries a bunch of berries. Last year it was only one bunch of flowers and I haven't try any of the berries because the birds ate them all!
I am thinking about putting some net over the bush to prevent birds stealing the berries from me. They have just started changing the colour.



2 comments:

  1. The birds seem ti home in on any tasty berries don't they - we need a net over our entire plot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vesna! Nice blog you have. I hope you find a place for your Aronia.
    Thank you for correcting my post. I have changed it:)
    Best regards Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!