Pages

Thursday, 14 April 2016

Afrer the Rain


Last week was pretty busy in the garden as everything grows up like crazy, weeds too. The peonies bear buds, some of them opened early. I mowed the lawn for the second time this year.


Courgettes, gourds, and cucumbers grow bigger literally overnight. I can notice the progress every day. 
The only vegetables I didn't sow are climbing and French beans. I plan to do it on the next Monday. It is warm enough, and I hope there will be no frosty morning anymore.


The flower beds look promising. I can't wait for May and June when the most of the flowers look at their best. 




1 comment:

  1. I too will be sowing my beans soon - probably this weekend. I will have Runners, Borlotti, French and a shelling type.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!