Pages

Tuesday, 14 June 2016

The First Peas


I picked up the first 'American Wonder' peas today. In the beginning, it germinated very poorly and I have to sow it again filling up the empty spaces. It grew up pretty well eventually, and I started to pick up the pods. I am expecting quite a good crop of peas this year, they look all very healthy.


I found some Chanterelle mushrooms in the park. They are very small. I have been checking out the site for two days, and they did not grow any bigger. They will be a nice addition to the vegetable stew I plan to cook tomorrow.


Aronia


Courgette

1 comment:

  1. Lovely fat pods of Peas, Vesna! I picked my first few yesterday too. Mine have managed to avoid the mildew so far too, which is surprising considering our dismal weather.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!