Pages

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Garden Update

The rhubarb woke up.

At the moment, there is not much to do in my garden. I did some clearing of the flower beds some week ago. I also prepared the entire vegetable garden for sowing and planting. And that's all for the time being. Actually, the days are still pretty cold and windy with frosty mornings, and it is not very pleasant to work outside.
I only planted the onion sets and sowed the peas.


The spring flowers are all around, crocuses, hellebores, anemones, irises. 


The weather on Friday was almost unreal, constant change of rain and sun, the fantastic dark clouds and bright skies. 


And, when the sun and rain finally came together, they produced this lovely rainbow. I took the photos from the balcony of my house.






1 comment:

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!