Pages

Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Box Bush Battle


Last year I wrote about that pesky pest attack on the box  - the box tree moth. On the picture above is the only one box bush in my garden that looks like this. And I have 14 of them! All the others seem to progress in their recovery thanks to my constant monitoring and spraying pesticides when needed. I hate to use chemicals but, unfortunately, there is no other way to beat it.


I really have no clue why this particular box bush recovers at least, while the other grow new foliage and bloom like crazy. Really!


Just look at the branch above. It even looks better than these that wasn't attacked. Well, if it is only one bush to go, I think I can live with it.

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen that plants before. It looks so interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and appreciate your visit. Thank you!